(Our next Friday trip registration in the bio)
It’s a bit mix from everything mountain track, desert and camp
Date: 27 jan 2017
Type : Full day + over night
Driving skills: All Levels
Car Allowed : Jeep wranglers and Trucks
Kids are not allowed in this trip as its long trip
Meeting point :
8 AM at Sharjah Tasjeel parking on Mohammed Bin Zayed Road
8:30 AM will start to hit the road toward Ras AL Khaima to the mountain and wadi track
Then, from the mountain track will move to a break for one hour to refresh, eat, pray & gas refill
After that will hit the desert for fun drive till sunset.
At the sunset will start to camp, BBQ, fireworks, and more….
At this point the participants have 2 choices:
1- For those who are NOT willing to stay overnight, the camp location is near to the road in which you can find your way back home
2- For those who are willing to stay overnight and enjoy the adventure all the way to the end, please read below
Pease be sure that starting this part of the trip, you need to be equipped for it.
Meaning Each car should notice the below points very well. As we meant to do it as self independent Jeeper
- Camping gear and all what you need for it ( food, bbq requirements, wood, ice box and what ever you want ) all this should be in your car
- Weather at night will be cold so make sure you have enough cloth to keep you warm .
- Drinks and icebox for your food, should be cold, you can refill it with ice at the break time before entering the desert.
- For those who worry about the bbq food, you can keep it a plastic box inside your icebox ( coz a lot will ask this question )
- UHF radio and our channel will be 449.725 to keep in communication with all members and marshals
- Air compressor is a must as well as the flag
Its kind of a survivor trip with jeeps
This is for limited numbers of cars ( max 50 ) and please once you register make sure you’re coming .
For more information please contact via whats app on
Suffian 050 9916606
Khaled 050 6801205